HEDAYA ISLAMIC & COMMUNITY CENTER
A JOINT PROJECT BETWEEN ISLAMIC CENTER OF KANSAS AND MAS-KANSAS CITY
Like other Muslim communities, the Johnson County, KS Muslim community hence are faced with external challenge, yet internal challenges of the community’s growth and their need for a permanent comprehensive Islamic facilities is unwavering.
Hedaya Islamic Center will be providing all the essential needed Islamic services to the Muslim community in Johnson County, KS and its surroundings, which will include building; Masjid, full time Islamic School, and Community Center.
By the will of Allah swt, the community purchased a 17 Acre land in a very prominent growing Johnson County, in overland Park, KS.
While the community strives to raise funds to build, we seek the support and help of our greater Muslims community, being part of what Allah swt stated in the holy Quran “ Indeed those who make I’mmar (building/help to build in any way/commit to filling tha Masjid with activity and prayers) to the houses of Allah swt are those who believe in Allah swt and the day of judgment.”(Atwbah :18)
Establish and maintain permanent Masjid, a community center, and a full time Islamic School.
As a project of two well recognized non-profit organizations, Islamic Center of Kansas, and Muslim American Society-Kansas City, the project is to support and encourage its members to serve the needs of the Islamic community in conformance with Islamic teachings as contained in the Holy Qur’an, Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), and the traditions of Ahle-Al Sunnah Wa Al-Jama’a.
- Educating Muslims and others about Islam, its values, culture and traditions.
- Establish regular prayers and the Friday congregational prayers for Muslims.
- To help the Muslims community carry out activities in the pursuit of Islam as a complete way of life and strengthen the bond among them.
- To conduct religious, educational, social, civic, charitable, literary, athletic, scientific, research and other Islamic activities as necessary.
- To establish good, healthy, and friendly relations by presenting true Islam to the people of other faiths and promote better understanding between Muslims and non-Muslims.
- To maintain affiliation with Major National Islamic organizations.
- To consolidate the efforts with other Muslim organizations (with similar purpose) to provide community services.
You may also choose to donate for this project only using PayPal. Please use the button below. Thanks!