Online Summer Camp starts June 28th 2021
Registration is open now. Click HERE to register
Alhumdolillah we are ready to bring kids back to the masjid! To continue working around COVID, we will have 2 shorter sessions. Session 1 is from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM, and Session 2 is from 11:15 AM to 1:15 PM – starting June 28 till July 15 (Monday’s through Thursdays). Parents can ask for a specific session, once its assigned it cannot be changed.
|1st Session - 9:00 AM||2nd Session - 11:15 AM|
|Drop off no earlier than||8:50 AM||11:10 AM|
|Session starts||9:00 AM||11:15 AM|
|Pickup||11:00 AM||1:15 PM|
- $25 Registration fee per family which will be a part of your total fee. E.g. if your total feel is $100, we will charge $25 at signup and $75 before Summer camp starts
- $100/child with a max of $300/family
- Any fees already paid to ICK are non-refundable
- No concessions will be given for missed classes, trips, etc.
Every parent and student must follow the ICK’s policies as stated in the ICK Masjid. Beyond that, please make sure you and your children abide by these policies:
Summer camp will be in person at ICK Masjid. We will follow strict COVID protocols:
- Students MUST wear Masks at all times while at ICK (inside and outside)
- Once sessions (9:00 AM or 11:15 AM) are assigned, parents must commit to assigned shift for the entirety of the camp
- ICK Summer Camp will NOT be responsible for overseeing Dhur prayer. Students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian if they would like their child to pray. Parents may NOT leave their child unattended during Dhur prayer.
- Have your children bring water bottles as the water fountain will not be available.
Safety/Pickup/Drop-off: Do not be late dropping or picking up children. Please see the table below. Pick up will be at the tent area.
|Mon Jun 28||First Day of Program|
|Tue – Thu, Jun 29 to Jul 1||Regular Scheduled Activities
|Mon – Thu, July 5 to 8||Regular Scheduled Activities|
|Mon – Wed, July 12 to 14||Regular Scheduled Activities|
|Thu, July 15||Last day|