REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Every parent and student must follow the ICK’s policies as stated in the ICK Masjid. Beyond that, please make sure you and your children abide by these policies:
Students must follow the current COVID Protocols set by ICK. Protocols may change and as they do, we will communicate the changes with the parents and students. At this time, the current protocol requires students to wear a mask at all times while at ICK (inside and outside)
- $30 for each student
- Any fees already paid to ICK are non-refundable
- No concessions will be given for missed classes, trips, etc. You are signing up for the entire academic year and will be responsible to pay for the entire year
- Cancellation requires a written request to email@example.com
- Safety/Pickup/Dropoff: Do not be late dropping or picking up students: all students should be dropped by 10:00 am picked up by Duhr time. Parents are encouraged to attend the Salahs with their children
Dress Code: Please dress the kids appropriately. We are an Islamic Center and the students will be praying with us. Please make sure your children abide by the dress code below:
- Boys should wear long pants. Shorts are not acceptable
- Girls should wear loose clothing with an Islamic headscarf
- Torn clothing is not acceptable
- Attire of any kind with inappropriate messages, slogans, or symbols is not acceptable
- Visible undergarments are not acceptable
Student Behavior: All students should obey the rules set by ICK Academy and ICK Management. All students are required to behave in class such that teaching and learning is accomplished in the most efficient manner. Constant or prolonged disruptive behavior can result in:
- Students being asked to leave the classroom
- Parents being asked to pick up the student from the school
- Greater than two incidences will result in a conference between the Principal and the student’s parents
- Greater than 3 incidents and the student may be expelled from the school
Any form of Physical or verbal aggression will not be tolerated:
- Behavior injurious to the physical well-being of others such as inflicting or encouraging others to inflict bodily harm on another person
- Inflicting verbal (oral or written), comments of a sexual or racial nature that hurt an individual or group of individuals
- Threatening physical harm, bullying or harassing others
- Using any form of discrimination
Parents will be responsible for any damage caused to ICK property by their child/children and shall be required to pay the cost of such damage.
Electronics and Toys Use: Students are not allowed to bring their toys, electronics (phones, tablets, etc.) to the program. The use of such items is prohibited during program hours. In some cases, teachers, at their discretion, may use electronic means for teaching a specific subject. In that case, the teacher shall provide the medium or device that is needed.
Use of Photo/Image or Video
We take pictures or videos of students during the activities of a program for future illustrative purposes and sharing them with the parents and community members.
I hereby grant ICK permission to use mine, or my family members (spouse or children whom I am a legal guardian of) likeness in photographs, video recordings or electronic images in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment or any other considerations. I understand and agree that these materials will become the property of ICK and will not be returned. I hereby irrevocably authorize ICK to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute these images for purposes of publicizing ICK’s programs or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image. I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge the organization from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
ICK General Release of Liability
For child(ren) below 18 years old: As the parent/legal guardian of the minor(s) listed above, I hereby grant permission for my child(ren) to participate in the activities of ICK in the following, but not limited to Saturday Academy, Quran School, Summer School, or any other programs, events or trips. I assume full responsibility for any injuries or damages which may occur to these child(ren), in, on, or about the premises of ICK, or arising out of its activities, whether occurring on the premises of the center or at any other location, and do hereby fully release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless ICK, its Board, Trustees, members, and all associated with it, including but not limited to teachers, administrators, and volunteers, from any and all claims, responsibilities, liabilities, legal actions or suits, damages or losses of any kind or description, both at law or in equity, arising out of, or in any way connected with, any of the activities.
For adults 18 years and older: I hereby release ICK from any injuries or damages which may occur to me, in, on, or about the premises of ICK, or arising out of its activities, whether occurring on the premises of the center or at any other location, and do hereby fully release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless ICK, its Board, Trustees, members, and all associated with it, including but not limited to teachers, administrators, and volunteers, from any and all claims, responsibilities, liabilities, legal actions or suits, damages or losses of any kind or description, both at law or in equity, arising out of, or in any way connected with, any of the activities.