Insha’Allah, Ramadan will start the night of Wednesday, March 22, 2023 and the first day of fasting will be Thursday, March 23, 2023.
Alhamdulillah, this year ICK will be open during the month of Ramadan for all 5 Prayers and Taraweeh with no social distancing restrictions. Continued use of Masks is recommended but NOT required in the Masjid.
We are also working very hard to provide many opportunities online and in person to stay connected to Allah, the masjid and each other. Please continue reading for details and please do not forget to DONATE to the Masjid! Also please download our latest APP to stay updated!
Taraweeh led by Dr. Anas and Br. Huthayfah:
Isha will begin 5 mins after Adhan starting Wednesday March 22 2023. We encourage everyone to bring their own water bottles for Taraweeh as disposable water bottles will not be provided this year. We encourage members to donate the money, rather than bring plastic/disposable water bottles.
Babysitting will be available for kids ages 5+ along with kids activities during 1st 8 Rakahs only on weekends (Friday/Saturday) starting 4/16/2022.
- First session:
- Isha and Sunnah
- 8 Rakah Taraweeh with a short break in the middle
- Shafa’ alWitr & Duaa
- Second session:
- 12 Rakah Taraweeh with a short break in the middle
- Shafa’ alWitr & Duaa
Community Iftaars are back! ICK will host their 1st Community Iftaar on 4/23/2022. Please donate for Iftaars HERE
Community members can ALSO reserve a spot to host their own iftaar event in the tent outside. Click HERE to book your slot
Notes: No food is allowed inside the masjid. ICK will not provide any supplies or materials for private iftaars. The members who book the spot must setup, clean and provide all needed items for their event.
- Khatira after Fajr Jamah (In person)
- Quran Reading after Fajr Jamah & Khatira (In person)
- Weekly online events (https://go.ickansas.
- Friday after Fajr 6:15 AM – Surah Kahf reading
- Friday @ 4:30 PM – Kids Halaqa by Imam Abdelhameed 6+
- Saturday @ 5 PM – Sister’s Ramadan Program
- Competitions (Click HERE for details):
- Quran Competition for kids and adults
- Islamic Knowledge Competition for kids
- Hadeeth Competition for kids
- Salah Log for Kids <–Download HERE
Please pay your Zakat-ul-Fitr Online $10/person in the household
We hope you enjoy these activities and take full advantage of the blessed month of Ramadan. Please let us know of any comments or suggestions via email at email@example.com