We are starting a series of classes for our sisters interested in technology. Please register HERE as spots are limited. All classes are free.
Currently we are offering only Level 1 classes. Below is a general course plan:
- Day 1:
- Kinds of computer
- What Specifications do I need to look for when buying a computer?
- Day 2:
- Laptop ports
- The different types of Keyboard, mouse, headphones, and monitors. How the connect a wireless keyboard, mouse, etc. To the different ports within your computer
- Day 3:
- Navigating through basic windows commands (search icon, taskbar, time and language, calendar, restart and shut down)
- Day 4:
- Internet. How to connect to Wi-Fi, using the different browsers, chrome, edge, etc.
- How to create a Gmail account. Emails (sending, composing, attaching, and other email-related topics. Inbox, and spam emails)